Online Mixing service
The best online mixing service for your project
Borivers Music offers professional quality Online Mixing Service to artists and creators of all musical backgrounds and styles. The ultimate goal of our company is to assist you to obtain the best from your creations. Our competent engineers with high-end equipment will take care of everything and follow you throughout the whole project.
Your satisfaction is our priority, so we’ll do as many touch-ups as you want. We guarantee high-quality online mixing that will meet all your requirements. Also, you can benefit from ordering our professional mastering service to complete your music artwork.
The advantages of professional mixing
Online music mixing we deliver is a reliable solution and win-win option for you because we ensure professional final results. Here is why we offer the best online mixing service:
- Completely human and unique work for each project.
- All your wishes and needs are taken into consideration.
- Attractive price and fast order execution.
Entrust your tracks to genuine pros from our competent team and they will put all their experience and knowledge into delivering the best Online Mixing Service for your composition.
How to send an audio for mixing?
You should send us your project via email in a compressed format (zip, rar etc.) in the form of separate audio tracks.
How long does mixing take?
- 2-12 days for one track
- 1 week-1 month for an album (it depands on the quantity of audios and tracks)
How is payment provided?
We send you a card of product, where you can find the amount of deposit. After this you can add it into the basket and provide your payment. The same procedure repeats with the remaining amount of your payment. This is done for your and our safety.
How to save an audio for online mixing?
- Save your audio in separate tracks
- There should be nothing except automation on mastering channel
- Formats of saving: Wav 24-32 bit in 48 kHz
- In case you don’t understand how to do it, feel free to contact us (you can give us information on your DAW and we will send you an instruction in details)
1 – 3 Songs
$120 per song
4 – 6 Songs
$100 per song
7 – 10 Songs
$90 per song
When a mixdown of a song consists of more than 24 tracks, there is an added fee of $3. per track. For example, if your project has 6 songs, and each of those songs have 48 tracks, the mixing rate would be $172 per song ($100+ $72 = $172).